Located just past the East side of Spaceship Earth, Guest Relations is the place to go for any kind of help you may need on your visit to Epcot.
Here’s a short list of services that Disney provides at Epcot’s Guest Services:
- ADR’s for the current day
- Information on Character Meet & Greets
- Dining info such as Menu’s, Special Requests for Food (medical, etc)
- Translators for Spanish, French and German speaking guests
- Epcot Guide Maps in multiple languages
- Disabled Guest information and assistance
- Disney Dollar Exchange and Foreign Currency Exchange
- Sign up for special tours
- Lost & Found
- Lost Kids/Separated Parties
- Any kind of question you may have!
This is the place to go if you have any questions or needs while in Epcot! There is no “dumb” question and it never hurts to ask! For a small Guest Relations Photo Album, click here!