Too often on this blog, I write about things that I am unhappy with around Epcot. The squeaky wheel gets the oil, right? Epcot has been on cruise control for a while now, beside the Test Track refurb, and I certainly would like to see some changes, especially to Future World. With that being said, I decided it was time for me to write about the things that I am grateful for in Epcot, so here it goes:
1. Imagination Pavilion Closing! Come on, the thing has been on life support for a while now. Thank you for finally putting it out of its misery.
2. The Land Pavilion- As many of you know, this is my favorite pavilion. It has so much to offer it’s guests. The great food options here make it a stop on every one of my trips. The attractions have stood the test of time and continue to draw record breaking crowds.
3. The Seas with Nemo and Friends- Who doesn’t love the seagulls out front??? The best part about this pavilion is that you will see something different every time you step foot inside: new fish, manatees, dolphins, etc.
4. Spaceship Earth- This ride still fascinates me, plus I love the smell of Rome burning.
5. Universe of Energy- Come on, the video is still a little funny, and it is a great place to relax and nap if need be on a hot summer day.
6. The dining options- Abundance is the name of the game here. You can find something for every palette and craving in Epcot. And there is Karamel Kuche. Bam!
7. International Gateway- There is almost no easier way to get into the Florida parks that this entrance, plus it leads you to Beaches and Cream when the night is over.
8. Illuminations- Do I even need to add a comment?
9. Food and Wine Festival- Amazing cuisine, fun atmosphere, and new experiences. The Food and Wine Festival is always a hit.
10. The Marathon Ends Here- Yeah, this is the best one of all. After 24 long miles, nothing is better than approaching Epcot knowing that you are almost done!
Hope you have enjoyed my list. Leave a comment with your favorite things about our favorite park!